Fellowship is a casual, social guild located on the Silvermoon (and by proxy, Mok’Nathal) realm. We are an English speaking guild. Many of core members consist of working class adults with spouses and/or children. If you’re in search of a group of like minded individuals that want to enjoy content, look no further. We offer something for everyone – from brand new players to seasoned veterans, we have a place for you.
We will be raiding Uldir on a two day schedule, as follows:
Friday – 5:30 p.m. PST to about 7:30 p.m. PST
Saturday – 4:30 p.m. PST to about 6:30 p.m. PST
Requirements to be part of the core team are as follows:
- Maintain within a 5% overall average on Warcraft Logs when compared to the rest of the team
- Currently have a minimum of 340 ilvl for normal raid nights (to gear for heroic content)
- Maintain a constant raid attendance (missing nights may be acceptable, but they should be few and far between if you want to maintain a core raider position)
- Be well prepared – this means doing your homework on raid encounters, having your equipment gemmed and enchanted, and having any necessary consumables prior to start of the raid (all are supplied as possible by the guild if asked for)
- Be an all-around decent person. We don’t need anyone who likes drama or can’t focus on the task at hand
We also offer an alt/new/returning player raid for Normal Uldir as follows:
Sunday – TBD
What we offer:
- We are a very stable guild, consistently meeting our raid schedule.
- We offer a mature atmosphere where you can enjoy all of the game content, from questing and transmog runs to top tier raiding.
What we are looking for:
- We would prefer you aim to be part of our core raid team, but understand that is not for everyone.
- We want you to be a part of daily activities if you enjoy them. These may be Mythic + dungeons, or as something as simple as running a Heroic Random Dungeon for weekly guild challenges.
- We hope once you join us that you’ll become a dedicated part of our guild.
We understand that everyday life happens. We want to make the most out of the time we have available in the game, no matter how little or how much. If you feel the same way, chances are you will be a perfect fit with the rest of the guild.